Team Sales Representative - 11teamsports Spain
Spain • Full time job • Teamsales
Are you part of the Spanish football community? Do you have 3+ years of sales experience in the football (retail) industry? Join our progressive European team and contribute to developing our 11teamsports business in Spain.
We are looking for a sales-oriented and results-driven professional who is ready to take on the responsibility as our next Team Sales Representative. In this role, your main job will be to allow our Spanish 11teamsports banner to grow together with clubs, associations and federations. Thus, the key is building relationships with potential partners and providing the best possible customer experience to existing ones.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- Football community/network: You enjoy building and maintaining relationships with football clubs, teams, federations, and companies in Spain
- 3 + years of sales experience within the football industry: Ideally you have a sales experience in the football retail market and you are ready to reach out to potential partners and negotiate deals from day one
- Business spirit, a flair for numbers, and willingness to run the extra mile: You need strong communication skills and drive at the finish line when closing a business deal.
- Outgoing personality and willingness to travel: You might spend a significant amount of time in meetings, on the road, and on the phone.
- Spanish on a native level and English on a business level is a must, as well as strong computer skills (especially Excel)
- Grow the Spanish 11teamsports club database by:
- searching for new B2B business opportunities
- actively addressing football clubs and teams
- taking part in running events and competitions throughout Spain
- Provide the best possible service for existing football assets (clubs) in Spain and take part in the preparation and coordination of events together with our assets
- Fulfill the yearly revenue and margin target
- Build and maintain relationships across departments (team sales, marketing, strategy) as well as with partners/customers
What else to look forward to:
- Independent full-time job in an international fast-growing company
- Remote work and flexible work hours. We don't care where and when you work, as long as you are moving forward & getting results
- Financial compensation according to your experience, company benefits, informal work-setting, and great team-building events
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole of Europe
- We are as strong as our team! You can be sure to get supportive and friendly leaders and colleagues who care about each other and like to invest in people development.
Please submit your application in English. Attach your CV and let us know why you would like to work with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Meanwhile, have a look at 11teamsports.es.I am interested in this position
Who you will work with
Team Sales Lead
I had the opportunity to follow the growth of Top4sport almost from the beginning, so when the opportunity came to become part of the T4S team, I did not hesitate. I fulfilled my idea of a job that combines a sports environment with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside great colleagues. Thanks to a great team, we are able to overcome the obstacles that are on the way to being number 1 in the market of sports specialists.More about Top4Sport