Fullstack Web Developer (PHP)
Full-time • IT
Why to choose us:
- Friendly and open atmosphere is not a buzzword with us. Often whole families, former classmates or former colleagues are working with us. Not because of some favoritism, but because we like to surround ourselves with great, talented and purposeful people, not only in work.
- We went to full remote work even before the epidemic started and we do not intend to return to the offices. Working online suits us and thanks to that we can combine sports, work and family. Even part-time jobs are usually not an issue for us.
- We are originally a family-owned company from Brno, which has managed to establish itself on the largest markets in Europe within 10 years and also we made business with the largest and best brands in the world
And there are many more reasons ...
- From a developer's point of view, you will take care of our e-shops. Develop new features and fix some existing ones if needed.
- Administrate our own platform on which e-shops run. You will be able to change and develop the current application, not just make patches.
- You will be part of the entire development lifecycle with direct access to customers feedback.
Who we are looking for:
- We are mainly looking for experienced backend / full stack developers. We are looking for someone who has gone through the entire development process several times, worked in a team and implemented or maintained their own or even someone else's projects.
- Independent and proactive personality. We all work from home, we need to believe that you will deliver your work on time and in good quality without constantly checking on you.
- English language. Some members of our company are foreigners. Although we are mostly Czech/Slovak company, the main language of the company is English. But you don't have to be an expert in it, you just have to be able to communicate at some level.
- Backend: PHP 8, Nette 3.0, Symfony, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, SAP, Azure
- Other: phpstorm, phpstan, phpfixer, php tester, gitlab, docker, kibana, composer, cypress
- We try to work in Agile methodics, 14 day sprints and tasks in Redmin, meetings max. 15 minutes. After testing, new things go straight to production.
- The client is internal and we all know each other personally. However, Project Manager usually takes care of the communication between the team and the client.
- Let us know that you are interested in the position! We'll answer you back by the next day.
- We have only one round of selection. There you will meet the leader of the development team Roman, who will answer your questions. Within a week, you can know if you have a new job or not.
- Choice of own technology according to the budget
- Budget for online courses, books and conferences
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from our cowork offices in Brno or Prague
- English language lessons
- VIP club discounts