English native level Localisation & Customer Care Specialist
Europe / Remote • Part-time • Customer care
Are you an English native speaker or do you have English on a native level (C2)? Do you have experience with translating, editing and proofreading texts so that all the blogs, products, newsletters, etc. are presented at a TOP level when it comes to grammar, spelling and style? Great, you might be who we are looking for. If you are a passionate localization expert with an interest in sports, who also likes to act partly as a customer care agent, we are the right match.
We are a young and progressive European team developing Top4Sport e-commerce business. Our products serve thousands of athletes daily.
How we imagine you:
Ideally, you are bilingual in English and Czech or English native level speaker with a talent and passion for working with languages. You have an eye for detail and drive to continuously improve processes. Translating and proofreading comes naturally to you. You enjoy communicating with people and creating the best customer experience by finding simple and effective solutions for problems customers are facing.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- Native-level English and experience as a translator/ localization specialist
- You have a great sense for language and know how to frame an argument in a customer-centric English
- You enjoy being a touch-point for others. Responding friendly and quickly to customers is key, as much as your ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Great computer skills - you can navigate through new programs quickly. After being provided with training, you are expected to work independently
- You are great at keeping an overview (of all e-shops) and focusing on details (fixing mistakes)
- You are a flexible self-starter who welcomes challenges
- As a Localisation Specialist, you will be translating and/ or proofreading articles, blogs, products, FB and IG posts, newsletters, and other types of texts for an English speaking audience
- As a Customer Care Specialist, you will 1) communicate with customers, 2) take part in product discussions on e-shops, 3) take care of order processing, shipment tracking and claims
What else to look forward to:
- A part-time job in an international fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours 4-5 hours/day
- Freelancer contract - invoicing as an EU entity
- Network of like-minded & growth-oriented people from across the whole of Europe
- Financial compensation according to your experience, informal work-setting, company benefits and great team-building events
Sounds like the right opportunity for you?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.I am interested in this position
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV!
Who you will work with
Head of Customer care
From the first moment, Top4sport fascinated me with its friendly atmosphere and relaxed corporate culture. It pulled me in with its energy and people's interest in its development. It even brought me to running. :) And it gave me the opportunity to be a support of the customer service team and participate in improving of the care of our customers.More about Top4Sport